Banner: Bajju Art Productions
Venu, Allari Naresh, Parvati Melton, Mallika Kapoor, Raghubabu, Giribabu, Dharmavarapu, Krishna Bhagawan, MS Narayana, Kondavalasa, Mallikharjuna Rao, Duvvasi Mohan, Narsing Yadav, Telangana Sakuntala, Apoorva etc
Story - Dialogues: Marudhuri Raja
Art: KV Ramana
Screenplay - direction: Muppalaneni Siva
Producer: SK Basheed
Release Date: 10 August 2007
Anand (Venu) is a doctor. He has given a commitment to his factionist aunt (Telangana Sakuntala) that he would marry her daughter Priya when they were kids. His factionist aunt was in jail for 14 years on the charges of murder. She met none of her relatives during that period. Meanwhile Anand falls in love with Swati (Parvati Melton). Veerababu (Allari Naresh) is a watchman in Anand’s apartment complex. Due certain situations, Veerababu is introduced to factionist aunt as her nephew. The rest of the story is about all the confusion that follows due to the mix up.
1. Venu and Allari Naresh: Venu is pretty good and performed in his own style. Allari Naresh has shown lots of variation in this character compared to his earlier films. He is neat.
2. Dialogues: Dialogues by Marudhuri Raja are entertaining. The way he uses prasa is good. There are good satires like “veetikanna reliance phones cheap ga vastai’ (looking at vegitables).
1. The latter part of the second half.
2. Dubbing voice given to Mallika Kapoor character (the voice does not suit NRI girl).
3. The placement of songs.
1. The hospital operation theater comedy episodes.
1. Karam episode between Naresh and Telangana Sakuntala.
2. The interval block.
The movie would have worked if it did not fall flat in the last half an hour.
By Mosagallaku Mosagadu
Allare Allari links:
The views/opinions expressed by the author are his own and idlebrain.com does not subscribe to these views. The bouquets/brickbats welcome at [email protected]